This new report provides key market data on the Saudi Arabia Diabetes Care Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts. Scope: - Market size and company share data for Diabetes Care Devices market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Saudi Arabia Diabetes Care Devicesmarket. Key Players Covered Include: - F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- LifeScan, Inc.
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Nipro Corporation Reasons to Buy: - Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Saudi Arabia Diabetes Care Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize. For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpv42d/saudi_arabia Source: GlobalData
Keywords for this news article include: Diabetes, Proinsulin, Peptide Hormones, Research and Markets.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2012, NewsRx LLC
NewsRx also is available at LexisNexis, Gale, ProQuest, Factiva, Dialog, Thomson Reuters, NewsEdge, and Dow Jones.