Published in Aging and Elder Health Week, May 28th, 2006
First Quarter Highlights:
- Revenues of $455.1 million, a 37% increase.
- A 70 basis point increase in sequential quarter health benefits ratio (HBR) in the Medicaid and SCHIP category, primarily due to pharmacy costs in Indiana.
- Earnings from operations of $12.6 million.
- Earnings per diluted share of $0.20.
- Membership growth of 12.5%.
- Operating cash flows of $9.3 million.
- Days in claims payable of 43.0.
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Aging and Elder Health Week
NewsRx also is available at LexisNexis, Gale, ProQuest, Factiva, Dialog, Thomson Reuters, NewsEdge, and Dow Jones.