Published in Blood Weekly, September 6th, 2007
"Ninety-eight patients were evaluated, and the biopsy results revealed malignant non-Hodgkin lymphoma in 72 (73%); the other 26 (27%) had a pseudolymphoma. Eleven (42%) of the 26 patients with a pseudolymphorna were treated with rituximab, 375 mg/m(2),...
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Blood Weekly
NewsRx also is available at LexisNexis, Gale, ProQuest, Factiva, Dialog, Thomson Reuters, NewsEdge, and Dow Jones.