Published in Cancer Weekly, February 11th, 2003
"Clinicopathological features were compared between SCCs with and without cyclin A expression. Twenty-five superficial SCCs (55.6%) had positive expression of cyclin A and the other 20 (44.4%) did not. No significant difference regarding...
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Cancer Weekly
NewsRx also is available at LexisNexis, Gale, ProQuest, Factiva, Dialog, Thomson Reuters, NewsEdge, and Dow Jones.