Published in Cancer Weekly, June 24th, 2008
"We know that ETS gene fusions occur in 40%-80% of prostate-specific antigen (PSA)-screened prostate cancers, leaving 20%-60% of prostate cancers in which the key genetic aberration is unknown. Further, we have shown that ETS-positive and ľnegative cancers have distinct transcriptional signatures, suggesting that unique oncogenes and...
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Cancer Weekly
NewsRx also is available at LexisNexis, Gale, ProQuest, Factiva, Dialog, Thomson Reuters, NewsEdge, and Dow Jones.