Published in Cancer Weekly, August 11th, 2009
"CI was defined as exposing benign or malignant glands at the inked margin without documented extraprostatic extension. Pathological examinations identified CI in 53 RP specimens (19.9%), while CI was not detected in the remaining 214 specimens (80.1%). The locations of CIs in RP...
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Cancer Weekly