Published in Healthcare Mergers, Acquisitions and Ventures Week, October 9th, 2004
Fourth quarter financial highlights include:
1) net sales grew 12% to $76.5 million;
2) gross profit margin increased to 17.1% from 16.2%;
3) operating income rose 28% to $3.3 million; and
4) net income was up 36% to $3.3 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, from $2.4 million or $0.15 per diluted share.
5) Income, before the cumulative effect of a non-cash accounting change of $1.9 million last year, grew 38% to $13.1 million or$0.81 per diluted...
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Healthcare Mergers, Acquisitions and Ventures Week
NewsRx also is available at LexisNexis, Gale, ProQuest, Factiva, Dialog, Thomson Reuters, NewsEdge, and Dow Jones.