Published in Hepatitis Weekly, September 6th, 2004
"Our findings may help explain why some of the 20% of people infected with hepatitis C manage to recover on their own, while the remaining 80% remain infected and may need treatment," said one of the study's lead authors, infectious disease specialist Chloe Thio, MD, assistant...
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Hepatitis Weekly
NewsRx also is available at LexisNexis, Gale, ProQuest, Factiva, Dialog, Thomson Reuters, NewsEdge, and Dow Jones.