Published in Pain and Central Nervous System Week, February 14th, 2011
In January, fire crews from Tempe, Arizona responded to a call regarding a forklift driver at a manufacturing plant who was suffering from chest pains. Upon arriving at the factory emergency personnel discovered the employee had not suffered a heart attack, but instead had been exposed to dangers levels of carbon monoxide (CO).
The carbon monoxide came from two forklifts that were left running without adequate area ventilation. Tempe...
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Pain and Central Nervous System Week