Published in Physician Law Weekly, May 18th, 2005
This finding, from investigators at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, could lead to development of drugs that would overcome that resistance.
This new finding helps to explain why about 20% of children with ALL, the most common form of childhood cancer, are not cured with the same drug therapy that cures the remaining 80% of children with this disease. A report on the study that produced this new...
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Physician Law Weekly