Published in Women's Health Weekly, June 11th, 2009
"Levels of hCG and luteinizing hormone (LH) were measured daily. hCG levels were detected at LH peak in 84% Of menstrual cycles. At this time, hCG levels paralleled LH values. The remaining menstrual cycles (16%) had significantly lower LH levels, suggesting lack of detection of...
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Women's Health Weekly
NewsRx also is available at LexisNexis, Gale, ProQuest, Factiva, Dialog, Thomson Reuters, NewsEdge, and Dow Jones.