Published in Women's Health Weekly, May 20th, 2010
Construction is scheduled to begin next month on the three-story, 58,500 square foot (SF) medical office building. The project is a joint venture with Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN, MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital and a group of private physicians. Upon completion, Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN will own approximately 62 percent of the facility with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital and private physicians owning the remaining 38 percent.
The project will sit on 4.75 acres near the intersection of...
Want to see the full article?
Welcome to NewsRx!
Learn more about a six-week, no-risk free trial of Women's Health Weekly